Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gmail and etc.

Whats up?You know I am really board right now and I just looked up Selena Gomez`s myspace and have been sending mails to my friends by Gmail.I have been trying to get in touch with my friend on Gmail by chatting but she has`nt been paying attention to the computer right now apparently because the little orange clock is appearing right now.And I think shes been hours doing something else while the computer is on.(i think)



And theres this thing which i taught dd and my other friend it goes like this.
"hello? ever heard of porsonal space? You are traping me in the box and i have to get out of the box so move!"

4 comments:

  1. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    'ever heard of personal space? you're trapping inside a box. i need to get out of the box. im gonna run away when you're not looking. so bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I know that box thing it's so funnnnyyy,
    If somebody anoys me I'll just do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA
    I made it for Colombe BUT SOME HOW SHE DOESN`T USE IT!!!
    BTW lets make a new one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I do but not when maddie is here
    duuhhh!!! I hate her she sys she deosn't like cristina but she's always with her and she always tells her secrets. Or somatimes she even says secrets about people and then they laugh....
    If you hate them both or you just hate cristina cause she stinks .
    write a comment.....!!!!!lol lol hhhaaaaahhhhaaa

    ReplyDelete